Seafood is a great source of nutrients known for providing our bodies with proteins, omega-3 fats, vitamins as well as minerals and these are beneficial for adults as well as kids for various reasons. Low mercury foods like catfish, Clams, Cod, Crab, Crawfish, Flounder, Haddock, Hake, Lobster, Pollock, Salmon, Sardines, Scallops, Shrimp, Skate, Sole, Tuna, etc. are some of the most common types of seafood that are recommended for kids. But many children refuse to eat seafood because they are not comfortable with its taste. Have you ever thought about why these foods are considered this important for your kids? If yes, the following section will help you understand why.
Why Make Seafood A Part of Your Kids’ Diet?
Now that you have seen some of the popular seafood let us take a look at why some of these seafood benefit your little one. This will help you consider the health benefits and order fresh seafood online for your little one from some of the best supermarkets nearby.
Buy seafood online including catfish and you will see that it has a very fishy smell. This might prompt you to rethink buying catfish again but the benefits of consuming catfish are sure to surprise you.
- The omega-3 fatty acid present in catfish is known for its ability to educate children’s brain and prevent it from developing memory problems or forgetfulness.
- Catfish serve as a good source of energy that supports children’s day-to-day activities.
- The protein content of catfish is paramount in building and repairing body tissues.
- The protein and omega-3 fatty acids present in catfish helps in keeping your munchkin’s heart-healthy.
- The manganese, zinc, vitamin C, and selenium content of Tuna help in improving children’s immunity.
- Obesity is one of the major health issues seen in people of all age groups. Consuming tuna is considered beneficial for weight loss. This delicious fish that is low in fat content and rich in protein helps kids balance calories and maintain a slim figure.
- The vitamin B content of tuna plays a significant role in keeping our children’s bones strong and preventing fractures.
- This fish is known to keep our little one’s body active, energetic, and healthy.
- The vitamin-B content of sardines helps us convert the food consumed into energy. This helps us take good care of your little one’s heart, brain, nerves, muscles, and blood cells.
- The vitamin D content of sardine helps in muscular movement and cellular communication.
- Vitamin D and calcium content of sardine help in the proper functioning of our little one’s immune system and prevent osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- Consumption of sardine fosters healthy functioning of the brain. Moreover, Fish oil and healthy fats are considered good brain food.
Buy Seafood Online from Quoodo and Experience Next-level Seafood Shopping
If you are looking for some of the best places to buy seafood online in UAE having an express delivery facility, check out Quoodo- the largest emerging supermarket in UAE. Be it a rainy day or a sunny day, you can rely on us and order fresh seafood online from the comfort of your home.
All you need to do to order fresh seafood online from our store is to visit our website/ app and select your favorite seafood from our seafood section.
The best part of buying seafood from our store is the facility to purchase your much-needed seafood without compromising on the quality. Our tie-ups with the best dealers have made it possible for us to bring to you fresh seafood that helps you take care of your child’s health.
At Quoodo, we understand your concerns related to the brands we are associated with and the nutritional value. Therefore, we insist that you go through the details of each of our products to get clarity on that.
For more queries, get in touch with us on 052 82 62 303 or via our real-time chat service.