Acne is one of the most common skin problems. It usually begins during adolescence. As a result of hormonal changes Many people may have to face this change until adulthood. About 80-90% of teenagers are prone to acne and 20-30% of these people need special care and advice from doctors and dermatologists. The treatments are divided according to the severity of the acne and the type of acne. Understanding the Causes of Acne Acne treatments tailored to your skin type and severity. including the selection of acne treatment products or suitable acne cream It will help take care of acne effectively.
Cosmeceutical cleansing gel and cleansing foam for sensitive skin formulated by dermatologists ready to take care of every problem. visit our website facelabs
4 reasons that trigger the occurrence of ‘acne’
For people with acne problems whether it is open-headed or closed-headed pimples (Blackheads and whiteheads) in various locations of the body, especially on the face, neck, shoulders, chest and back. Usually occurs for many reasons, with 4 main causes of acne. The following can cause acne to develop more severely.
- Excess sebum on the face is when the facial skin produces too much oil in the skin. Normally, the sebaceous glands produce oil to nourish the skin. There are many factors that can stimulate oil production of the sebaceous glands such as hormones, weather conditions, genetics, etc., causing excess sebum on the face, which is one of the main triggers for clogging of the pores.
- Clogged pores are the outermost layer of the skin (stratum corneum) thickens abnormally. due to abnormal exfoliation of dead skin cells This makes the shedding of skin cells unnatural and causes clogging in the pores. which is one of the causes of acne
- Acne bacteria are bacteria that grow around the hair follicles. Propionibacteria cause acne inflammation, swelling, redness, or pustules. Especially in people prone to acne. There is usually more oil production on the face. This excess sebum is also a good food source for bacteria (P.acne), which is a factor that provokes inflammation. Swelling, redness and pus more easily
- Inflammation of the skin is an inflammatory process of the body that results from decomposing excess sebum into food for bacteria. causing substances that cause inflammation The acne became swollen, red and inflamed. In case of severe acne Inflammation expands and deepens in nearby tissues.
In addition, there are other internal and external factors such as hormones that stimulate the sebaceous glands under the skin to become inflamed. Inadequate facial cleansing, eating certain foods Improper care for acne, or picking, picking, and squeezing acne are all factors that provoke acne. And if the acne is allowed to intensify, the problem of dark spots, redness, and acne scars will be harder to treat and take longer.
The occurrence of dark spots, redness from acne after inflammation. Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) is a localized discoloration of the skin. which is caused by the inflammation of acne, black marks The redness from acne after this inflammation will gradually fade over time but the problem of acne scars If taking care is started early This will make the redness and black marks caused by acne disappear more easily. There are many ways to take care of it, such as laser treatment, acne scar removal cream.
Pro ACNE SOLUTION
Acne care products that meet all levels of acne problems. Helps reduce acne from the root Covers skin problems after acne. by combining natural extracts and innovations A.I. Innovation That helps to restore the skin that is irritated by acne to be strong again. and reduce the problem of dry, peeling skin Dry, flaky skin or other side effects that may occur
Cleansing foam for acne prone skin Taking care of cleanliness and acne problems Reduce acne scars and excess oil on the face that cause acne and acne scars.
Skin care products for people with acne, especially gentle, suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Especially combination skin Oily and acne prone skin and acne prone skin. With a mixture of Dio Active (Dio-Active) and Bisabolol (Bisabolol), natural extracts. that provides efficiency in helping to cleanse the skin. Deeply removes clogged dirt without drying the skin. Ready to balance the skin Reduce excess oil on the face Helps reduce acne clogging and does not make the skin susceptible to acne recurrence. Take care to reduce dark spots. Redness from acne naturally improves skin health.
– Helps reduce acne clogged, feeling up to 82%*
– Reduce excess oil on the face and reduce acne scars. Make the skin more radiant
– Does not contain alcohol that may cause skin irritation. Sensitive skin can use